A Snapshot of Your Day
Siemens Energy has invested in a unique Additive Manufacturing (AM) workshop in Finspång. The AM technique enables brand new ways to design and produce advanced components with improved functionality and shortened lead time for a wide range of Siemens energy’s products. You will contribute with a well-prepared print program, optimized support structures and build job process parameters as well as print simulation and pre-deformation activities. Both R&D and customer projects in focus.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- In a creative and structured way perform necessary working tasks in the area between design and production departments to make the best possible metal or composite print jobs according to Internal or external customer requirements
- Contribute with design optimization and post processing ideas from a printability perspective
- Responsibilities include work tasks such as cost estimations, support geometry design creation in NX and MAGICS, implement optimized print process parameters, perform print process simulations prior printing, pre-deformation and analyzing 3D scan data after printing
- Participate in or lead R&D & Technology projects within AM Materials, Software, Hardware & Print Processes
- Build up AM design, print and process simulation know-how in an efficient way together with team members & colleagues working in close co-operation
What You Bring
- University degree and work experience within Mechanical Engineering, product development, welding, or materials
- Interests and experienced in advanced software usage like CAD/CAM (Preferable NX), Simulation tools, data analysis etc.
- Good communication skills and good at taking own initiatives
- An innovative and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong analytic skills
- Good understanding of common and modern production equipment, machines and methods is a merit
- Openness to closely collaborate with colleagues from different global sites, divisions, and disciplines
English language skills are required. Swedish is a merit
About the Team
The 12-person strong, young & talented AM Team “Engineering and Processes” are now looking for a new college to handle the strong and increasing interest in 3D printed parts in Metal and Composite. Together we will play an important role in the highly interesting journey of introducing AM as a serial production method for the industry.
In our Industrial Applications division, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business. Our customers are supported with sustainable and mission-critical products, solutions, and services.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , id nr 237081 not later than 2022-10-14.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Fredrik Lindén on 0122-887328 or email@example.com
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Narcissa Tellefsen at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69