A Snapshot of Your Day
We are now looking for a colleague who would like to work in the project team for Gas Turbine responsible for the site Installation and Commissioning (I&C) period of projects!
You will be a part of the Installation & Commissioning Sub project department together with other Site Project Managers working within the new sales project organization. In this role you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the site installation from the contract award until the customer taking over (PAC). Our Warranty organization will then lead the project to the end of warranty period (FAC) before the project enter the service phase handled by our Service organization.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Involved in project start up by reviewing the site EHS and planning requirements.
- Having contact with customer organization, arranging site preparation meetings with customer.
- In the execution phase, you are being responsible for the site preparation. This includes for example tools and instruments planning, as well as planning and ordering of resources according to the agreed time schedule
- Coordinating site meetings to follow-up progress during installation and commissioning period
- Implementing corrective measure for modifications and faults occurred on site
- By understanding the requirements from customers, you are able to translate those requirements into implementation and to make sure that customers are satisfied
- Creating instructions and templates for site commissioning and other documents within the field and distribute necessary documentation and information to internal and external partners.
What You Bring
- A great technical interest with the ability to coordinate technical issues as well as presenting a technical scope for the customer.
- We see that you preferably have earlier experience within Power Plant or Heat Pumps, as well as extended knowledge of Gas turbines
- As a person you are collaborative with great interpersonal skills that easily connects and build partnerships with others, both internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of IT systems/software, especially SAP, PLM2020 and MS Office.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and oral. Knowledge of the Swedish language is an advantage.
About the Team
Here you become a member in a diverse team today consisting of 15 people, located in both Finspång and Budapest. You will work in an international context with both internal and external contacts worldwide.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this page to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html, id nr 238431 not later than 2022-11-27.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Anton Molnar, email@example.com or tel. +46702071062
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ellen Johansson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson (Unionen) 0122-840 21, Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33, Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69